Member in Fife

Oops! I should have been clearer. A member from Fife had a look at a Blue CS sometime ago consequently, I shall be purchasing said car. I need to ask him a question or two...... nothing sinister .

Oops! I should have been clearer. A member from Fife had a look at a Blue CS sometime ago consequently, I shall be purchasing said car. I need to ask him a question or two...... nothing sinister .

Oh yes, I like this! So much so, that I've consulted the Tarot cards to see what light they can shed on the identity of the mysterious 'member' in question. Sadly, they are completely silent on that, although they've been very forward in telling me the questions you are hoping to ask.

I've never failed when reading the cards before. Are you absolutely certain that this person actually exists?

isn't Naedugs in Fife? I got some AMF injectors from him last year right around the start of the lockdown and I seem to recall he came over the water for us to meet up in Dundee.

What on earth is this thread about, is it buying an A2 or finding a member who sold one, I'm confused ( although that isn't difficult for me). Can the OP be a little clearer what they are actually trying to achieve here???

What on earth is this thread about, is it buying an A2 or finding a member who sold one, I'm confused ( although that isn't difficult for me). Can the OP be a little clearer what they are actually trying to achieve here???
Have a look at the 'A2 blue in Ayr' thread. The OP is buying an A2 from someone who told him that a member of this forum had offered £4,000 for it because it was so rare and the offer had been refused as too low. I have no idea what's to be gained from the alleged forum member!

I think this thread is now closed. We have had tarrot card readers frothing at the mouth to find out what it is I seek. The man from Delmonte, he says ‘the guy from Fife is indeed Lord Lucan’. And the A2 is bought therefore, everything is now irrelevant.

That man from Ayr
He certainly has got a ‘pair’
Trouble is they are both Blue
And his middle name is Sue.

Back