1.6 fsi bad

1. F

1.6 fsi random idle and no throttle when warm?

Dont know if it a common thing but, Ive done the basic stuff , new injectors, clean the intake replaced the intake flap sensor, egr clean, (going to block it by the manifold) But the problem i have is that after let say a 35 min drive my car starts to stumble and nearly die at idle and my...
  2. 9

A2 1.6FSI Fuel issues, poor running off cylinder

Hi all, I am looking for some help in trying to work out what is wrong with my Colour Storm 1.6FSI. It is running hesitantly as if it is off a cylinder but both VCDS and Snap - On diagnostic checks are showing NO engine faults. Car feels like it is running on a faulty coil pack, but they all...
  3. VVVVVV

Looking for help / High pressure fuel pump 1.6 FSI

Hello! I'm a fairly new A2 1.6 FSI 2004 owner. But now a really annoying bug appeared on my wonderful car. My problem is that the car starts poorly or not at all if the engine is warm (about 90° or less). But if you can get the car to start, it works like normal. I have taken the car in for...
  4. H

Looking at buying a 1.6 FSI

Greetings all Having been lurking on the forum for a few days, it's time for my first post, and I feel it could be a contentious subject. The question is - should I buy a 1.6 FSI which refuses to rev? I've been keeping an eye on it for a while. It's a 2002 with leather and sunroof, and...
  5. J

Dreaded Thermostat - 1.6 fsi

Hi All, Looks like thermostat has failed - temp gauge fluctuates, temp sensor replaced issue still seen. Does anyone know if I need to replace the whole housing or if I can source & replace the element as there seems to be 3 screws on the outside of the housing where I guess the element is...
  6. Q

1.6 FSI BAD Inlet Manifold removal

Hi, I'd very much appreciate a bit of help on removing the lower part of the inlet manifold. I've removed the upper (main) part of the manifold but the lower part doesn't seem to want to come free although all the bolts and wiring loom/connectors have been disconnected (I'm working off the Audi...
Back