1.6 fsi sport

1. thestable

Chat Audi A2 1.6 FSI - And I'm the new owner!

Hello everyone. I've just picked up my new car yesterday! After having a troublesome A4 Cab 1.8T for the last few years I wanted to get a smaller car for mooching about in and that has a bit of space to carry my photography kit in. This little motor caught my eye as just the ticket. I had a...
  2. Topsie

1.6 FSI Sport Cruise Control Retro-Fit

I've been doing quite a bit of digging and I keep finding conflicting posts... My A2 is a 2003 - From what I've read, the 1.6FSI Late 2002 > already has the wiring harness in place for cruise control. Is this fact? If not, how would i go about checking? I've carried out this retrofit...
  3. C

NEW to A2OC - LOVE A2's - Should it Stay or should it Go?

Hi Everyone Signed up to A2OC so I can share my a2 experieces and learn from you all. Should I save my A2 from being scrapped? I have had my A2 under 2 years and its always had a overheating problem that I cant fix. Water pipes replaced, Thermostat replaced ,Head skimmed and still...
  4. U

1.6 FSi Sport Engine cuts out and will not restart for 30 minutes

My wife has a 2002 A2 1.6 FSi Sport (39k miles, main agent serviced since new and running on high octane fuel) that has an intermittent fault which is presently baffling Portsmouth Audi (Harwoods). The symptoms are as follows: 1. The car will drive happily for some miles (5 to 50 miles) until...
  5. T

Gutted....1.6 fsi red leather

Hi I have a 2003 Audi A2 1.6 fsi in black with red leather interior. Its was in excellent condition until tonight when a roof tile flew off our house and smashed the panoramic roof and dented the bonnet. I just cant believe it :( I was thinking of selling the car anyway as I may be...
Back