advice

1. S

The time has come to make a decision

Hi guys, Been a minute, hope everyone's well. The time has come to make a decision, and I need some advice. I've had a wonderful year with Jim the FSI, but we've had some bad luck - the brake servo is malfunctioning. It's been nearly 3 weeks since he's been off the road with this issue, and...
  2. S

Body Shop Advice?

Hi everyone, Did some damage a few months back. Front bumper, drivers side, scrape against the corner of a brick wall as I was pulling out of my mum's drive. With both parents in the car. Oops. Bought the car with a small-ish scrape on the rear bumper drivers side too. Pics attached. Does...
  3. RiotousAssembly

Newbie A2 owner with a couple questions...

Hello all! I've only had my 2002 1.4tdi A2 for 3 weeks and already I've gained a lot of useful info from this community so thanks to all. I have a few things I wanted to ask and any help would be appreciated. 1. Is there anywhere I can buy interior bits? I need rear headrests, a boot false...
  4. T

Accompany me on a car viewing MK area??

Hi all. I've spotted an A2 I'm interested in for sale Milton Keynes way and am hoping one of you experienced person would be interested in joining me to give it a good once over? It's from a garage and from the photos and details looks great, but I'm not assuming anything! Could pick you up and...
  5. C

Bumper and Headlight alignment.

What do you think caused this? The headlight and bumper is out of alignment? Accident repair? Headlight replacement? Large kerb or speed bump? Is it easy to fix?
  6. Phil FSI

Newby buys an FSI

Hello everyone. So, the story so far... I wanted a small car for my short journey to work. I wanted something with a touch of quality so that ruled out the likes of the Peugeot 108 (sadly) and there aren’t really any other small cars I like. Fiesta, corsa, etc No! So then I started looking...
  7. sarcho

A broken jewel - Urgent help needed: new rear axle, parts and advice...

Helly fellow A2 lovers! Back in May, I've bought this little jewel: Isn't she lovely? Is 1.4 petrol and had 118,000 miles under her belt when I bought it. I knew that the rear axle is really rusty and I would need to replace it at some point in the near future, but I decided to postpone the...
  8. R

A Towbar and our ERIBA Puck! a Short Story...

Having been the owner 1.6 TSI and big fan of the A2, last autumn I decide to find the right 1.4 TDI, with a good spec, as we wanted to keep it for a long time, eventually found a one owner 53 1.4 TDI SE, with only 51,000 miles and a full service history, which we love. The reason for the...
  9. N

Please Help...code 0135. 02 sensor Heating circuit malfunction (bank 1 sensor 1)

Hey guys I have just used a memo scanner as the engine light had come up on my Audi a2. The code was - 0135. 02 sensor Heating circuit malfunction (bank 1 sensor 1) Can anyone give me advice on what I will need to do to fix this? What it will cost? Whether I can continue to drive till I...
  10. R

Total Engine Failure (what would you do/advise guys/gals)

This could not have come at a worse time. A2, 1.4Tdi 90 Sport Se (the one with coded factory full body kit & 17s). Always wanted one of these, found one with ‘service’ history, 76 on the clock which seemed to tick all the boxes – was comparing this to my VW T4 with 150k and running like a...
  11. P

Newbie Needing Advice!!

Hi Guys, I'm new to this and being a prospective A2 buyer, I need some sound advice... I'm potentially buying an A2 tomorrow x-reg 1.4 SE in blue from a non-audi car dealer and needed your expert opinions. I've already found my way round the site for things to look out for when looking at the...
  12. cogarch

ABS Control Unit angst

Not a good day. First dented my iPad, then received a call from Audi Victoria that the intermittent amber steering wheel alert on my DIS was being caused by the car's control system not recognizing my ABS Control Unit. The cost to rectify this? £1644! I have until tomorrow morning to give them...
Back