alarm

1. Kleynie

Alarm Siren

Hi all, So I got back from holiday yesterday to find a package from A2Steve, containing an alarm Siren I had asked him for previously, so today, after a few other mishaps on the car, I plugged it in to try it. Before I plugged it in, there was no alarm in the car before, it had probably been...
  2. J

Central lock and alarm

Dear all, I am new to this and I need some assistance, we got a 2001 14tdi , but we are experience some issues as follows: when we use the remote key to close the central locking depress once and front doors closes if depress again rear driver side closes, but if the lock switch on the door...
  3. A

Alarm going off in sunshine

Hi My A2 TDI alarm keeps going off when parked in the sun, in the shade its OK, turning off the interior sensor does help but when that is activated it still goes off but not as frequent. Can anyone advise what the problem may be? Thanks David
  4. N

Key Fobs intermitent, alarm and hazards going off whilst driving!!!

Dear all, I wonder if some one can provide me with any guidance once I have explained all that is happening? A few weeks back the fob failed and I could not open the car. Once I opened manually the alarm started sounding and even continuing with engine running. Eventually this stopped...
  5. vinny1.4se

arming alarm indicator lights not flashing

Hi folks. Over the past few weeks i have noticed when locking the car the indicator lights some times flash but now have stoped flashing altogether,the doors lock ok,and led flashes,any thought on what i can do to get them working again.....cheers A2 1.4se 2002 ;)
  6. M

Alarm goes off when unlocking

A few weeks ago my alarm started going off when I unlocked the car with the remote fob. It only seemed to happen when the car had been left a while, for example it went off every morning but not during the day. Recently it seems to have got worse - it now goes off during the day if it has been...
  7. B

audi a2 alarm problem

hey guys, whats up been here a few times kinda like these forums.....right iv been haing a few problems thought id bump into someone who might have a few tips....i got an a2 1.4 se and its been fine ever since i bought it about 6 months ago....but last night for the first time the alarm light...
Back