connector

1. E

[Audi] - Aluminium coolant hose connectors

Has anybody checked these out: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4pcs-Aluminum-Coolant-Hose-Flange-Upgrade-Kit-For-VW-MK4-Golf-Jetta-1-8T-Audi-TT/163606041932?hash=item2617ae154c:g:AGwAAOSwyUpckbjr These are vastly different than the ones for the 1.6 but maybe there are more out there that can be...
  2. E

[Coolant Hoses 1.6 FSI] - Stainless fittings

Hi all, This is pretty damn obvious but after having had enough of the weird bendy/finicky pipework with all the brittle plastic Y/T connectors, I replaced the whole lot with stainless Y connectors and high-quality petrocar/calorwater hose. As you see in the picture, the trick is to replace...
  3. R

Mustard coloured plug.

I have fitted the komfortblinker and noticed a mustard coloured connector hanging down from behind the radio? I have a chorus radio cassette(WHOOO) fitted and a sony multichanger. Any ideas on what the connector is?
  4. A

Help tdi temperature sensor wiring connector

My replacement green coolant temperature sender 4 pin vw audi pt 059 919 501 A does not fit the male electrical connector on my 2001 1.4 TDI (the existing black sensor also has a D connection, but it is smaller). This is clearly a case where size matters. Is there an adaptor available to...
Back