coolant pipe

1. C

Custom pipe/hose manufacturer for coolant hose? 8Z2819371

(post edited to add correct PN) Can anyone recommend a company that can/will make a replacement for this part? Part number is: 8Z2 819 371 / 8Z2819371 Sadly it is no longer available from Audi and seems like nobody has it in stock anywhere either. I can supply my original one for copying...
  2. E

[Coolant Hoses 1.6 FSI] - Stainless fittings

Hi all, This is pretty damn obvious but after having had enough of the weird bendy/finicky pipework with all the brittle plastic Y/T connectors, I replaced the whole lot with stainless Y connectors and high-quality petrocar/calorwater hose. As you see in the picture, the trick is to replace...
  3. Alan_uk

coolant pipe - which engines have it?

Has been a number of mentions recently about cracked coolant pipe (behind the engine) leading to coolant loss and engine failure. Does the coolant pipe apply to just some engines or all of them?
  4. M

Severe Coolant Leak after Cambelt and Water Pump repair

Hi & apologies if I am repeating another thread. I have browsed through the many threads that are available but decided to post a thread specific to my particular problem. I have a 1.6 FSI Sport which was 'repaired' yesterday with a new cambelt and water pump. After delivery I had a call to...
  5. A

1.6 FSI coolant pipe burst

Hi chaps, i've just had my A2 1.6 FSI broke down on Saturday there was alot of steam coming from the bonnet :mad: Ive only had it a month and a bit. :mad: When i checked there was mainly water to the right side of the car and underneath the car i can something a bit water gripping...
Back