depronman services

1. depronman

Rear Electric Window Repair Parts

I've been working up some repair parts over the last few months for the A2 rear electric windows. Basically the white plastic part that the steel cable attaches to in order to lift and lower the glass fails. This part if no longer available and is specific to the electric rear windows, and as...
  2. depronman

Spacer to allow the Bosch tandem pump to be fitted to the RHD BHC / ATL engines

I have been offering a machining service for several years now to machine a 'spare' spacer to allow the ASV to be located around 30mm to 40 mm near to the passenger side. This is to allow the deeper Bosch tandem pump to clear the ASV casing. These alloy spacers have all but dried up and are now...
  3. depronman

Head Light Top mounting repair

I've been working on these for some time on and off, but it became a little more critical a few months ago because the ones made by Audi have become no longer available from the main deal / TPS. The LH side still appears to be available on ebay at the moment but for how long no one knows, but...
  4. depronman

Depronman Services

HI, I offer numerous services to the A2OC community - 3D Printing https://www.a2oc.net/community/index.php?threads/3d-printed-parts-obsolete-or-difficult-to-get-parts.35042/ - Remanufactured Door Check Straps (on an exchange basis)...
  5. depronman

Long 5th Gear for TDI's service

With the advent of 6 speed gearboxes the long 5th gear addition to the Std TDI gearbox as some what fallen to the way side However I had no need to change a perfectly good gearbox as it had no synchro issues and the clutch is fine, but the engine always appeared to be revving too hard at...
Back