depronman

1. depronman

OSS 'Open Sky System' Motor mount

I think it’s about time I shared with you good people a project that I have been working on for some months on and off This all started about 3 years ago when I found my OSS to be none working, the motor was making a loud clicking noise and panels not moving. On removal and striping down the...
  2. depronman

Depronman Services

HI, I offer numerous services to the A2OC community - 3D Printing https://www.a2oc.net/community/index.php?threads/3d-printed-parts-obsolete-or-difficult-to-get-parts.35042/ - Remanufactured Door Check Straps (on an exchange basis)...
  3. L

Chat Oil leaking through egr valve

I'm looking for some advice,my egr valve has been leaking for some time,the more you rev the engine the more leaks out..I've just read on another thread it's caused by the turbo seal? I need advice on what to do now .. Thanks Lou
  4. J

Top marks Depronman!

Whilst oop North at the weekend decided to call into see Paul for one of his Re-maps, very impressed by the difference in gearing/revs a great improvement over what I currently had, I seriously recommend it to all who haven’t got it yet! Previous to the remap I could not believe my luck as we...
Back