diagnostics

1. Hoachy

Check engine light turned off

Afternoon, My A2 threw up an orange check engine light yesterday, so I got in touch with one of the members on the register and they kindly agreed to do a scan for me this week. However I needed to a short trip in the car today. The check engine light was on for the journey there, but when I...
  2. X

Rough idle and low oil pressure below 2k RPM

Hello! I recently joined the forum after lurking around for some weeks, it seems like you guys are a great community :) I recently bought a 02' 1.4 petrol for my girlfriend which she plans to commute with when summer comes. Got the car quite cheap since the mileage is high and it has some...
  3. E

AUA 1.4 Random misfire

Hi all, my 2001 aua engine randomly misfires in all 4 cylinders, and occasionally the rev counter fluctuates rapidly and the car seems to choke. Any advice??
  4. A

Vcds-lite

Hi, I have couple of questions please; I have the VCDS-LITE full version and it works fine on my A4 B6, however it does not work on my A2 - cannot read engine. Any ideas? Other query is, i am unable to clear faults as i use a cheapp Ebay OBD-II cable, anyone knows where i can get a pro one...
  5. A

Going for VAG-COM (VCDS).....

Hi Guys, Now that we have a fleet of VAG cars in the family (Audi A5 TDI , Audi A2 TDI, Golf GT TDI, Passat TDI, Tiguan TDI...phew!) I am considering getting the VAG COM (VCDS) system. I would prefer the original Ross-Tech version I think after reading up on some of the other 'aftermarket'...
Back