fan

1. q292u

(Fixed) Heater fan does nothing?

Got my A2 1.4 SE (Petrol) last week, it's got issues but the one that is stopping me driving it is that the heater fan doesn't work. This means that the windscreen steams up, not ideal at the moment.. The engine runs fine, gets warm, temp gauge working. But whatever I do with the heater...
  2. G

Audi A2 1.4 petrol - third gear crunchy noise and fan speed

I bought Audi A2 (1.4 petrol engine) few days ago and sometimes when I shift from 2nd to 3rd gear or from 4th to 3rd gear my gearbox makes crunchy noise and I have to return to neutral and shift again to 3rd. I feel like I need to "find the gear" to shift into it. I don't know if it does that...
  3. E

[1.6 FSI] - Fan module + VCDS + HVAC

OK here we go, Fans will not come on. I read the wiring diagrams and the inhibit signals go through the ECU and the HVAC module. 1. The engine output tests will not turn on the fans at all. 2. I cannot connect to the HVAC module, too many comms errors. 3. I get 12v at the thick cable going...
  4. A

A2 Interior Fan stuck on at full power. Help!

Hi - My dad's A2 has developed a very strange problem, the interior fan is stuck on full power. The temperature can be changed but the fan speed is fixed on full. We are at a loss. I have been unable to find anything involving the fan stuck on, only fans that have stopped working completely. Any...
  5. C

Overheating and no heat through Aircon.

Hi there, I've recently had some issues with my A2 1.4 SE petrol. Basically the car is overheating. I assume this is because the fan does not kick in unless the A/C is on. Further to my confusion is the fact that I've replaced the fan control unit and the wires don't seem loose, but still the...
Back