fuel filter

1. L

Fuel filter valve

Hi all, I have a leak from the top of my fuel filter. I think it’s were the valve joins into the filter. I have ordered a new filter but I’m having trouble finding the valve. I’ve found the part number 057 127 247 E but can’t find anywhere that sells this. Does anyone know where I can get this...
  2. Foghorn

Engine Stuttering Hesitation at Constant Speed (Tdi)

Chaps An issue cropped up that has got progessively worse. Originally I noticed a sort of stutter in the engine when I was driving on the motorway at constant speed. No difference to acceleration as it pulled like a train. As the days have gone on the stutter/hesitation has been noticeable at...
  3. Kingmyo

Service at 55000 miles what do i need

hi, i have done a service every 10000 miles on my a2 2004 1.4tdi apart from one time someone said i needed a spring changing so i let the garage do it. it's now on 55000 miles and i would like to know if there is anything other that the normal i will have to change ? i thought i would do the...
  4. dunny

Fule filter

Just had the motor ( 1.4 TDI) serviced, Oil, filters, the usual, and when I took her back found that when left to stand for a few hours she was difficult to start, plenty of spin from the starter motor but needed to be cranked for quite a few times, and then she would stutter a bit and then run...
  5. W

My A2 is a hairdryer. Help!

My A2 1.4TDI drove like a hairdryer this morning! No power at all. In the end it did manage to get to 60mph, but it really wasn't right. I stopped after about 15 miles, dropped my daughter off at school. When I got back in the car - it was fine - accelerating as it should. Has anyone else had...
Back