help!

1. E

I've had a disaster :(

So basically i had a very small bump to the front of my car and its broke my power steering pump and i cant get the part number because the sticker is completely worn out on the pump so im left with no option other than to pay between 600-1500 for the part alone so im hoping one of you guys can...
  2. M

So how much for a full service & cam belt plus any ideas where in the Manchester area

So I think I may have found an A2 guy wants €1600 http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201402211964004/sort/ageasc/usedcars/make/audi/page/1/radius/1501/model/a2/price-to/2500/postcode/bt39jp/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/fuel-type/diesel?logcode=p But its 2000 miles off a...
  3. J

Dear A2OC Your my only hope!!!

Hello everybody here at A2OC. I'm in the process of buying a new car and I'm seriously leaning towards the A2. Ive been through some of the archives on here and there is some brilliant information and thanks to passionate owners on here I am back to looking for a A2 after originally being put...
  4. Steven Garrity

Car just died!!!!

Help my 1.6 FSi whilst stopped at lights just died on me with lots of fuel and plenty off power in the battery and no warning lights or any other indicators of a fault. Any help or suggestions PLEASE. Cheers Steven
  5. Paddys

Help - ABS Issues

All, I don't know if anyone can help but i have a big problem and at the moment its going to kill my A2 in about 4 months. I went down a pot-hole the other day and managed to break a wheel bearing. Not a big issue as I've had it replaced. Unfortunately it also broke the ABS sensor and my...
Back