intermittent

1. Whippet

Intermittent communication fault ECU to ABS module and instrument cluster.

Hi - my 2001 A2 has been trouble free for the past 9 years. However after dismantling, cleaning, and reassembling the EGR sytem this weekend (including intake manifold, MAP sensor, EGR valve, EGR pipe, throttle body, and throttle body mounting plate), an ECU fault has emerged. Immediately...
  2. E

A/C Woes - Pretty Strange....

Hi all, I came across a very strange situation today I'd like to share with you hoping for any comments. The comrpessor has been changed (the previous one was seized solid) and the system was vacuum tested and recharged. Held a vacuum for 10 hours. The car is fitted with climate control...
  3. C

codes 17961, 01435, 01314 Audi A2 1.4 petrol (2003 mod)

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry in advance if this is posted under the wrong thread of the forum. So to start off, my girlfriend got herself a used Audi A2 late last year, and several problems have occured since... First problem was "insufficient flow" (cant recall code) error...
  4. U

Has your A2 suffered from intermittent engine cut outs?

I'm having a problem with the engine on my A2 suffering from intermittent cut outs. Googling for the problem suggests that there may be more than a few people that have experienced the same thing - and not only the Audi brand of VAG seems to be affected. So: 1. Has your car suffered from...
  5. U

1.6 FSi Sport Engine cuts out and will not restart for 30 minutes

My wife has a 2002 A2 1.6 FSi Sport (39k miles, main agent serviced since new and running on high octane fuel) that has an intermittent fault which is presently baffling Portsmouth Audi (Harwoods). The symptoms are as follows: 1. The car will drive happily for some miles (5 to 50 miles) until...
  6. A

intermittent starting problem

I sold my old A2 1.4 TDI to a good friend a couple of years ago... He loves it (I've now got a newer one, so everybody's happy) but recently it's developed an occasional problem... It always starts when cold, but sometimes, having warmed up properly but then briefly stopped, it just won't start...
Back