ipod

1. putyourmittenson

Ipod connectivity but i have a cd changer.

Hi all. Apologies if this has been covered in a thread before. Im looking to get some sort of aux/ipod connection for the A2 but all of the ones I've seen go in on the CD changer port which i don't want to lose. Ive got the Symphony 6 disc double din anyway but just prefer not to have a cd...
  2. G

Concert to AUX

Hi Guys, Apologies if this has been covered already but I have had a look and couldn't see it. I am looking for a cheap and quick way to connect an AUX cable to my Concert stereo - I am not concerned about it charging the device it is connected to, I just want to be able to play music...
  3. plumpton

2003 A2 TDI - Audi concert CD - ipod options

hi guys as above really, we have owned the car for a short time and wanted to know the options for ipod connectivity and control from the concert CD i have seen a few posts regarding dension etc but i dont know what i am looking at something plug and play would be nice thanks for any info...
  4. O

Newbie Questions for le A2 Key Fob / Alloys / iPod jack

Hey all, Recent new owner of a 2001 A2 TDi and have a few questions for the more experienced. 1. Second Fob - bought the car with only the one key, car dealer suggested that I would be looking at about £80 for the purchase and programming of a second key but I took his word with a grain...
  5. andrew007007

Ipod holder and charger

Looking for a ipod holder and charger, the ones i have seen i dont like, eg, colour or looks tacky. Needs to be black or a dark colour. Any ideas members? Cheers, Andrew.
  6. A

Ipod Adapter Solution

Hi everyone, I am very happy with my Ipod solution, so as I am new to this forum, I thought I could share it with you as my 1st contribution. When I agreed to live 100 km from my work, the deal was that I wanted the best Ipod solution for my car (A2 1.2 tdi). I also wanted to keep the...
Back