maintenance

1. O

Oil dipstick won’t go

Hi All, Was going for a bit of a general check over today. When checking the oil in my 1.4 petrol upon pulling out the dipstick it had lost its end however then on trying to re-insert the dipstick into the tube the dipstick won’t go all the way back in. I assume the end that fell off has...
  2. CREWETRAIN

I am looking for an A2 manual

Hi, I have just been on the Haynes site thinking I would order a manual for my newly aquired A2, to find that as far as I can see they have not got it in print. If this is the case can anyone point me at a suitable site where I might purchase a manual. I am looking for a level of detasil that...
  3. P

Sick of getting ripped off....

Hi everyone, I've just had my car serviced and I have been given a list of things that are wrong and need sorting out. Please could someone let me know if they are indeed essential and if so, where can I go to get them fixed at a reasonable cost. I've had an Audi dealership rip me off for...
  4. Pedros

A2 Workshop Manual?

Can anyone advise / recommend where I would be able to buy a Workshop Manual for a Audi A2 1.4 TDI? I have looked all over but have had no luck, Haynes usually produce a good range of workshop manuals however it appears they have not included the Audi A2. There are a variety of digital...
Back