manual

1. CREWETRAIN

I am looking for an A2 manual

Hi, I have just been on the Haynes site thinking I would order a manual for my newly aquired A2, to find that as far as I can see they have not got it in print. If this is the case can anyone point me at a suitable site where I might purchase a manual. I am looking for a level of detasil that...
  2. C

Chat Hi All

Just collected our 05 plate 1.4TDI SE in Silver Very much enjoyed our first long journeys in it over new year (particularly the 60+ mpg!). We've got a couple of the, what appear to be, common issues to iron out, namely: Random flasher ticking whilst driving, the indicators seem to work...
  3. A

Navi + DVD/iPod

Hi! Is it possible to install a built inn Navigation-center in a A2 2001 mod. If yes, were can I get one? and is it hard to install? :) And were can I get a user manual to disassemble the interior? :-)
  4. Pedros

A2 Workshop Manual?

Can anyone advise / recommend where I would be able to buy a Workshop Manual for a Audi A2 1.4 TDI? I have looked all over but have had no luck, Haynes usually produce a good range of workshop manuals however it appears they have not included the Audi A2. There are a variety of digital...
Back