new a2 owner

1. S

Chat My First Car! Hello Everyone.

Hello everyone, 👋 I'd like to introduce myself and what is now my first car. I've just picked up this absolute beauty from @jasonh from the forum. I could not be more pleased with the car, it pulls so nicely! I started learning to drive around November 2021 time, and haven't yet passed my...
  2. M

Newbie with 1.6 FSI Sport (soon!)

Hello everyone! On Tuesday I will (hopefully) be the lucky owner of a black A2 1.6 FSI Sport, a real beauty, in black, on which I have already put down a deposit. However, I am starting to have a slight lump of anxiety in my throat, due to the following reason: I have requested a test drive...
  3. Phil FSI

Newby buys an FSI

Hello everyone. So, the story so far... I wanted a small car for my short journey to work. I wanted something with a touch of quality so that ruled out the likes of the Peugeot 108 (sadly) and there aren’t really any other small cars I like. Fiesta, corsa, etc No! So then I started looking...
  4. W

General information and common faults on 1.4TDI 75

Hello all, This is my first post on A2OC. I’m new to the forum so I’ll get the introductions out the way first. My names Zack, I’m 24 and I’m currently an apprentice at a company that restores, services and maintains pre and post war RR and Bentley’s. I currently own a 3 series BMW 08 reg...
  5. M

New member! Bought a poorly A2 - some expert advice needed!

New member! Bought a poorly A2 - Boost + Oil leak Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and new to A2 ownership! Here is my 2001 A2 SE 1.4TDI She has done just shy of 150,000 miles and has a couple of issues, the biggest issue for me at the moment is what I think is a boost leak and a...
Back