problem

1. K

Chat Need a New Window ? Expensive or Not? Need major help

:mad: So after my prefect ride with the audi i thought my problems wer behind me with the last disaster i had went shopping put my baby in the car went round to let myself in and the car had locked with my phone keys and baby inside on a baking hot day :confused::mad: my main concern was...
  2. D

Open sky roof only opening one side

I have read many pages regrading the roof problems but have not managed to find any technical details of how they work or how to actually fix them. So I would like to ask if anyone has any idea what could be causing this problem as it seems to be different from the problems listed where the...
  3. FsiDan

Audi Symphony Bass/Treble Control

After a year of ownership, I've finally (!) gotten around to fiddling with the bass/treble settings on the Symphony head unit - to find that the damn thing was stuck fast. Have gotten it moving, but it takes some effort to turn the knob - not that there's much point as it has no effect on the...
  4. W

3L slow gear help - req from Italy

Hi guys i'm a new forum 'entry' and i need you expert help me with some gear issue with my 1.2 tdi. Last months exiting from higwa in 5th gear the car did bot shift in lower gear and stopped (obviously). Only N was possible. So i take to the garage, short story i spend 1000 euro but the car...
  5. D

A2 TDI90 2004 Engine Ref ATL. Won't Start

Hello. My starting problem is that the engine will turn over but take ages to 'catch'. Afterwards it will run normally. The only fault codes generated diagnosed an engine temp sensor problem and a No 1 glowplug fault so I swapped the temp sensor and all was well. Then after a day of starting...
  6. A

a2 wiper motor / mechanism change problems

Hi Guys, new on hear and in need to some help. i recently purchased a 1.4 petrol A2 on a 51 plate, (registered in 2002). my wiper was slow moving for a few days and then completely stopped working. i managed to get hold of a replacement wiper motor and mechanism and replaced it yesterday...
  7. B

audi a2 alarm problem

hey guys, whats up been here a few times kinda like these forums.....right iv been haing a few problems thought id bump into someone who might have a few tips....i got an a2 1.4 se and its been fine ever since i bought it about 6 months ago....but last night for the first time the alarm light...
Back