rns-e

1. miguel_e38

RNS-E and heated mirrors doubts.

Hi, I am the owner of an Audi A2 1.4 75 from 2004, BHC. And what a great car and a great forum!. I am planning to retrofit heated mirrors. From what I have read, our cars come with pre-installation. Today I just confirmed it in my own car. But, before buy the mirrors from the dealer I have a...
  2. sciroccorrado

RNS-E Memory card size

Okay folks, bit confused here. Anybody got a fitted RNS-E can test something for me? Looking around it appears that the biggest size SD card that can go in a Mk1 unit is a 4GB card, this is allegedly because the unit can't recognise the SDHC format cards only SD cards. However, the limit of size...
  3. Topsie

Swapping Symphony 2 for RNS-D

Now, knowing full well that the preferred option is the RNS-E Mk 2, I've managed to come across a RNS-D unit for a very respectable price. The unit is coming from a 2003 A6, what do I need to make it work? So far I know I need the TMC box if I want the DIS to display directional...
  4. W

2004 A2 Double Din - RNS-E

Hello All, I am looking for a favour and a bit of knowledge. I have just taken my dead double din Symphony II out of my A2 (2004). I have been told I can replace it with an RNS-E (http://multims.co.uk/audi-navigation-p-63.html) link to the head unit in the brackets. So I am asking; 1...
Back