stealth

1. andrew007007

Chat Glad I'm. Back...

Morning Gents and ladies. Been driving my A2 for 3 weeks now and have adjusted to the car. I have to say I love it!! i love the growl the torque and the opposition faces when I put my foot down !! On Wednesday it's the 6th July - but to me it's more like December 25..... Why ? I'm off...
  2. andrew007007

!

Been stealthed. What a car! Must admit been talking about having my sport 90 stealthed for a long time. Picking peoples brains, getting advice etc. Flew out to turkey on the 16th July, only to find out our holiday company went bust two days later. Thank god for the caa - no problems for us...
  3. K

Yet another very happy Stealth customer! (TDI 75 remap)

After reading all the rave reviews of Stealth remapping, I decided to follow suit and had my A2 1.4 TDI 75 Sport remapped by Stealth on Friday. Vince got straight to work upon arrival and after a short while came back to me and said it looks like it had already been remapped, albeit not very...
  4. andrew007007

Any 90 tdi stealth re- mappers

have any 90 tdi members had a stealth remap done? overall pleased with the performance with the 90 sport, but getting very tempeted to have the job done on my 90. Any members comments?
  5. wooly A2

Stealth Club Vs The Rest

As you all know Stealth have done more than their fair share of Remaps on this site and it seems that we have a bit of a club thing going on here ...... But so as not to leave out all you other guys who've had your Pride and Joy Tinkered with how about a thread where we can all see the...
Back