stereo

1. AndreasPetersen17

Single DIN carplay solution

I have recently bought an A2, and it came with an old aftermarket stereo, i am looking at upgrades and would like a stereo with a screen so that i can see waze/spotify and have android auto/ apple carplay. I am not yet ready to break out the dremel and convert to a Dubble DIN, so im looking at...
  2. 3wheeler

Yaw sensor, or mine?

So today was my maiden voyage in my March 2001 £1000 66000 mile A2 1.4 SE. 5.5 hours home from the garage who inspected, MOT'd, serviced, Cambelt/waterpump'd and brake fluid'd it for the first time in 3 years or more, and doubling my initial expense. On this drive of motorways highways and...
  3. L

Audi A2 Nice Ice stereo project part 1

4. Beagles

Xcarlink bluetooth issues

I've fitted an Xcarlink system with Bluetooth which works perfectly apart from that every time I switch the car off, when I switch it back on again, I have to manually re-pair my android phone. I'm wondering whether it might be me having incorrectly wired the unit? Or is this expected...
  5. stevieA2

What stereo ??

Hi I just bought a 2001 1.4 se A2 with no stereo... Has anyone any idea what would be the correct headunit for this model....there is 3 plastic connectors.....black , brown and a larger red one ....and the aerial cable.? Thanks in advance ....
  6. N

Information Car stereo radio off

Stereo has 2 + 12V drives one with constant voltage and the other one should only be when the car is running. But on my -04 I have +12V on both all the time! No matter how I connect, the stereo is all the time if I do not manually Closes it. Some tips? Has emptied the battery once already ...
  7. sciroccorrado

Alternative solution for Double Din

Okay, anybody come across these guys before? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A4-B7-BOSE-Concert-Kenwood-USB-CD-MP3-Car-Radio-Installation-Set-/252801260809?hash=item3adc211d09:g:CEcAAOSwZVlXj4Q3 From what I can gather they are selling a unit that converts a normal CAN-BUS audio system to be...
  8. P

SAFE mode: TP and RDS does nothing

Hello all, I recently had the battery in my A2 replaced. This has caused the stereo (Concert) to enter SAFE mode. In the past, when the battery has died and I've been in SAFE mode, pressing TP and RDS together brings up the screen to enter the code, no problems there, worked every time...
  9. E

Removing double din radio

Hi everyone, another question for you may sound stupid but do i need the removal keys to get the stereo out ? Ive got dash removal tools but dont want to force anything so some instructions would be a great help. Thank you
  10. wilco184

Connects2 Control Bluetooth via Head Unit?

Hello, I've searched the internet and various forums, but can't seem to find a definitive answer. I have a Connects2 CTAADUSB003 unit installed in my car along with a Chorus 2 head unit, if I were to purchase the optional Bluetooth adapter, does anyone know if I would be able to control an...
  11. S

Concert II display not working - any help greatly appreciated!

Hi there. I'm new here, but a long time lurker. I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me. I got a Connects2 to supply my Concert II with an aux. I have removed the Stereo, all working correctly and then fitted the Connects2. Put it all back and nothing shows on the Concert display...
  12. FsiDan

Audi Symphony Bass/Treble Control

After a year of ownership, I've finally (!) gotten around to fiddling with the bass/treble settings on the Symphony head unit - to find that the damn thing was stuck fast. Have gotten it moving, but it takes some effort to turn the knob - not that there's much point as it has no effect on the...
  13. M

NEW TO THE CLUB! Buying double din radio + Sub. !!!!HELP!!!!!

Hi all, Im a new a2 owner and have only just passed my driving test and was wondering about the audio system in my car. I really want to put a sub or 2 in my car and a new radio in the front. Preferably a double din radio because they look nice and work well. If anyone has put speakers or a...
  14. The Dean

Choosing Double Din Head Unit , Will it fit?

Hello, I bought my a2 last week and im going to have a new stereo fitted. It single din but i want a double din unit such as the the Pioneer AVH 3100dvd and AVH 3200bt. The problem is I have to move my Climate control down to the bottom(where the tray is) to fit everything in. It looks like...
  15. J

Which ISO harness do I need?

I am fitting a new stereo to my A2 and am finding it really confusing as there are different adaptors available. My car has the Concert CD Player fitted and in the receipt, the person who bought the car from new paid an extra £40 for an 'Active Loud Speaker' - does this mean that the car is...
Back