tuning

1. D

Economy tuning

I feel like this is probably a good place to share, with A2’s being fairly economy optimised as they are. I’m hoping to collect some data using the most “standard” set of conditions as I can on how various ECU adjustments affect economy. This information is all going to be in relation to a 1.4...
  2. S

Tuning the petrol 1.4?

Hi everyone After musing on buying a petrol 1.4 does anyone have experience of tuning it? I don't think this has been recently answered and I would like to know if anyone has done this and can recommend it to improve the driveability of their A2. I've looked at chipping and gains seem to...
  3. D

Chip 75bhp A2... help??

Hi all, I'm thinking of chipping my little 75bhp A2 just to get a bit more power and am thinking of buying one of the below items. Anyone know anything about them? any help would be really welcome!! Money is an issues as always!! Cheers. Duane:D...
  4. Wimbers

200 BHP 1.8T a2

I could not find a thread on this one here, but some dude in Germany Built a 1.8T audi A2 with a donor body, engine etc, with TUV on it. (maybe Erstens has posted it once though) check the forum in german, but the pictures say more than thousand words. i came across it while searching if...
Back