1.4 tdi bhc engine

Chiefmechanic

I’ve bought a 2005 1.4tdi 75bhp with a bhc engine. Whoever worked on it before has sheered the bolts in the offside engine mount.
E9926E57-02E1-47F3-8CE4-BC9F163D582D.jpeg
Do
does any one have a spare one lying around I could buy as this one has two sheered bolts and the threads stripped in the other one.
brian

I’ve bought a 2005 1.4tdi 75bhp with a bhc engine. Whoever worked on it before has sheered the bolts in the offside engine mount. View attachment 82827Do
does any one have a spare one lying around I could buy as this one has two sheered bolts and the threads stripped in the other one.
brian
Hi Brian, as you may have gathered these offside hydro mounts are obsolete with VAG and all the aftermarket suppliers are seemingly out of stock at the moment. I have managed to locate a firm in Slovakia who appears to have stock, let me know if you’d like their details (and if you have €400 to shell out ?)

I have one here for a 90, but it looks to be significantly different from the one you've shown. They are essentially all the same block, so its strange that they would use 3 different varients of the engine mount.

It’s the alloy piece in the picture that I’m after. The threads are destroyed in it. I believe it’s the same for all 1.4 tdi’s. I fitted a 75bhp engine in my 90 Bhp and used the same mounts

Back