2K mile 31 year old Mini Mayfair + maybe my A2 on Twin-Cam

Alan_uk

A2OC Donor
Many here like classic cars especially low mileage ones. Stumbled across this young guy (who is in a wheelchair) working on his 2K mile 31 year old mini Mayfair. Apparently it was a classic 1 lady owner and sat in a garage unused for 21 years.

He is also the owner of a beautifully restored 1972 minivan which was featured this week on the Twin-Cam channel, also run by a young guy. Back in 1967 I did have a minivan.

I was in discussion with the Twin-Cam channel owner recently about doing an A2. He agrees the A2 is worthy of a video and wants to do mine next year! I think it would be good to include also a 1.2 3L A2 if possible as that is more in keeping with the channel's focus on unique and a bit special cars whereas mine is a bit plain vanilla.

Many here like classic cars especially low mileage ones. Stumbled across this young guy (who is in a wheelchair) working on his 2K mile 31 year old mini Mayfair. Apparently it was a classic 1 lady owner and sat in a garage unused for 21 years.

He is also the owner of a beautifully restored 1972 minivan which was featured this week on the Twin-Cam channel, also run by a young guy. Back in 1967 I did have a minivan.

I was in discussion with the Twin-Cam channel owner recently about doing an A2. He agrees the A2 is worthy of a video and wants to do mine next year! I think it would be good to include also a 1.2 3L A2 if possible as that is more in keeping with the channel's focus on unique and a bit special cars whereas mine is a bit plain vanilla.
The first car I ever owned was a grey 1962 mini van. Rot had already set in on the wings and sills when I bought it in 1967. Loved it for 3 years having modded it extensively, then sold it to buy an engagement ring for my now wife of 49 years. We both have a very soft spot for small old cars. She forgives me most things when it comes to cars as a result!

Geoff

Back