2T in diesel

adrian

Past Member
Going back into the archives I had read about adding 2 stroke oil to diesel. this was about 3 years ago, I wondered if any one is still using it, any long term problems, and does it still have to be low ash content or can mineral 2T used as I don't think our 1.4 diesels have the dpf that could clog.
I would appreciate any comments as Mercedes seem to agree using it.
Thanks Adrian.

Adrian, you might want to read through that 14 page long tread just below this tread in the Oil and Lubricants category.. After reading through it myself I decided to give it a go, and I was pretty amazed at the results.. You can read about it in my last post in the tread, as well as lots of other peoples experiences..

Alex.

Hi all.
Iv been using 2stroke for last two yrs. Nothing expensive (usually picked up in asda) and no scientific ratios, just a glug glug per tank full. Every things fine and feels good, slightly quieter too. This is on a 90k 53plate 90.
costs me around £10 per year. Means i'm not also so fanatical about supermarket diesel too, I do try but I don't have sleepless nts if iv topped up at asda also!!!
Regards Lee.

Back