A big thank you and free Christmas prize draw

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
WOM Automotive @chumsofmanutd, @timmus , @Clackers , @sciroccorrado and I @A2Steve , would all like to show our gratitude to all those members who have supported our services this year.

As a token of our appreciation for this, we would like to offer a Christmas gift to a club member.

? A free installation of cruise control by Tom ?

By expressing your interest below, you will be given a bonus ball number and if your number is the bonus ball on Lotto on Saturday 18th December you will win the free installation of cruise control in your A2 by Tom at his home. This will be on a date mutually convenient to you both. There are no hidden charges, we’ve covered the cost between us. So if your name is chosen at random, then all you will have to do is get up to Tom in Lancaster to claim your free prize. Due to the nature of the lotto draw, we can only have 59 members entering the competition, so get your name down ?

Again, thank you to all those members that make our businesses possible, allowing us to do something that we enjoy and are passionate about, whilst also keeping our Aluminium friends on the roads.

Merry Christmas all.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lotto draw 7:45pm Saturday 18th December

The bonus must be matched and if no winner is selected then it will roll over to the next lotto draw until one is found.

GTSpec - 1

S2ulk - 3

Erlingtheyounger - 5

FHL - 7

George Hogg - 9

Michael Ashton - 11

Colin540 - 13

Tractor Dave - 15

NLS14M - 17

kp 115 - 19

A2 Dreamer - 21

RZX - 23

simon Martyn - 25

fin199 - 27

Emma - 29

froggy - 31

7A5B3 - 33

Justin M - 35

Evoman – 37

Terrywindy1 - 38

mapping - 36

Ami - 34

Plastimac - 32

Vagdream - 30

donp38 - 28

Robin_Cox - 26

Benjamin_smith - 24

simufly - 22

LordTJC - 20

JavaGreen - 18

RobTT - 16

Gmmcd - 14

Tipomark - 12

Chrisd - 10

G-lobo - 8

Hoachy - 6

EH22-Euan - 4

Kennedy -2

Ozzie - 39

A2Z - 40

Dougster - 41

Crispyedd - 42

Johnnyfartbox - 43

Aktiv8 - 44

Ads - 45

Jock - 46

Bertimus - 47

Jaffajim - 48

Dandare131 - 49

Nod - 50

T42 - 51

Darkinferno - 52

Cenick - 53

Howey - 54

Thedudeabides - 55

Edwrai - 56

Hef - 57

Gcrhill - 58

Pandanolan - 59

Last edited:
What a lovely idea! Thank you guys.

I don't suppose there could be an "or equivalent value upgrade" option for those of us who already blessed by a Timmus-Cruise install? If so then I'm in :)

WOM Automotive @chumsofmanutd, @timmus , @Clackers , @sciroccorrado and I @A2Steve , would all like to show our gratitude to all those members who have supported our services this year.

As a token of our appreciation for this, we would like to offer a Christmas gift to a club member.

? A free installation of cruise control by Tom ?

By expressing your interest below, you will be given a bonus ball number and if your number is the bonus ball on Lotto on Saturday 18th December you will win the free installation of cruise control in your A2 by Tom at his home. This will be on a date mutually convenient to you both. There are no hidden charges, we’ve covered the cost between us. So if your name is chosen at random, then all you will have to do is get up to Tom in Lancaster to claim your free prize. Due to the nature of the lotto draw, we can only have 59 members entering the competition, so get your name down ?

Again, thank you to all those members that make our businesses possible, allowing us to do something that we enjoy and are passionate about, whilst also keeping our Aluminium friends on the roads.

Merry Christmas all.

Entrants :
- GTSpec
- S2ulk
Please count me in , this is a great idea , thanks for the thought from you all.
Keith.

Wonderful gesture, this forum just keeps giving, amazing.
Yes please count me in please.

Back