A massive cruise competition winner thank you!

Howey

England
May i just say a huge thank you for everyone who made the cruise control competition a reality!
@A2Steve for putting forward the initial idea followed by the rest of the clubs wonderful service providers!
@timmus
@sciroccorrado
@Clackers
@chumsofmanutd

I visited @timmus today and watched him work his magic installing CC to my entry model A2. Was a wonderful experience followed by a very comfortable easy journey home! I am still smiling ear to ear and the car feels much more modern now with CC enabled, its a wonderful mod!
My upmost thanks again to all who made this possible!!
Cheers
Howey

Must add aswel @timmus without me asking or knowing, he kindly added the bleep on locking function and what i presume would be mini-dis showing temp and instant fuel consumption (well previous 100m with wheels turning and past 1000 miles running mpg average with ignition on engine off) both sweet little touches!!

Hooray, another happy customer and member...
Is it just me, or does anybody else have a smug feeling whilst overtaking using cruise? Almost a 'look at me, no pedals' moment?? Probably just me!!!
Enjoy

Andy

Hooray, another happy customer and member...
Is it just me, or does anybody else have a smug feeling whilst overtaking using cruise? Almost a 'look at me, no pedals' moment?? Probably just me!!!
Enjoy

Andy
In fairness i rarely overtake, 62 MPH is plenty for me lol!
The bleep upon locking has already alerted me to a "a jar" service flap!

For those who aren't aware, this thread provides the context...

Great to meet you on Saturday, @Howey.

I am delighted that you're so pleased with the work done on your A2. It was the first Christmas present I've given on a hot summer's day since I lived in Australia. :)

Might we repeat this prize draw for Christmas 2022? Watch this space!

Cheers,

Tom

Back