A polite request

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
One of the things I love about supplying parts to the club is that I get to hear about all the great projects people are undertaking and A2's people are building.

I can think of 4 really great project cars that are currently underway that have no mention on the forum.

I know that in general most owners/members are quite reserved, but posting about your cars really isn't bragging or showing off. We all love everything A2 and wouldn't be here if we didn't like seeing and reading about them.

The A2 community may appear to be relatively quiet of late but its actually extremely busy and vibrant with a whole buzz of activity that just doesn't get mentioned.

I know a stumbling block for many in the past has been the difficulty in uploading photos to the forum. The forum software is now much more user friendly in uploading photos and if you are still having difficulties I'm more than willing to upload photos for you.

Have a think about it and please share your projects if you feel happy to.

Best wishes to you all

Steve

A very nice reminder to us all Steve.

I’ve personally been rather busy working on my recently acquired Twist interior Azure Blue TDI (Project OEM+) I purchased from @Jellybean a few months ago. It’s coming along great with the small teething problems being overcome along with some extras being fitted.

I’ll start a thread with pictures over the couple of days.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back