A yellow Storm ... and not mine :)

Proghound

Admin Team
United-Kingdom
We spent this weekend around Chichester in the camper van and saw more A2's in the process - four - than I've seen for a long time outside of an A2OC gathering, including this little fella in Bracklesham. No idea what the interior spec is like (except you can see the original seats in the photo) but they've certainly got a rare one with the OSS and towbar.

DSC01489.JPG

Yes, me to, having already got a red CS with a TUP registration this would be a good addition (if it were for sale!)

Does anybody know how many yellow CS's are still around?

I remember being there for that photo! The last Duet meal, two years ago in November, when I'd just bought mine. Where else other than an A2OC gathering could you see that? I wonder what percentage of the remaining yellow Storms are in the club though? Probably quite a significant share I should think - and not forgetting WOM's courtesy car too.

It's not just the yellow spoiler that's nice on that one on the right though, it's got the entire Votex kit :)

I remember being there for that photo! The last Duet meal, two years ago in November, when I'd just bought mine. Where else other than an A2OC gathering could you see that? I wonder what percentage of the remaining yellow Storms are in the club though? Probably quite a significant share I should think - and not forgetting WOM's courtesy car too.

It's not just the yellow spoiler that's nice on that one on the right though, it's got the entire Votex kit :)

I think almost all are club owned, in the last 5 years it gone from seeing a yellow cs for sale a few times a year to not seeing them for sale at all. 5 years ago, there were 3 for sale on eBay within a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back