A2 16" Wheels FREE

wooly A2

I have a set of 16" wheels that have been sat in my shed for a couple of years. All the tyres are pretty shot but the wheels might be useful to someone for a spare or a winter set of tyres. I am giving them away FREE but maybe a small donation to the A2OC would be nice. I Need someone to come and pick them up ASAP. as I need the space. I live in Swindon. Cheers.

Great to see you posting again Carl. If anyone insists on marketplace, and you don't have enough rights, let me know.

Cheers,

Mike

I have a set of 16" wheels that have been sat in my shed for a couple of years. All the tyres are pretty shot but the wheels might be useful to someone for a spare or a winter set of tyres. I am giving them away FREE but maybe a small donation to the A2OC would be nice. I Need someone to come and pick them up ASAP. as I need the space. I live in Swindon. Cheers.
Hi can I have them please would be ideal for me as when the alloys get refurbished on Boris I’ll be able to put these on temporarily while there in for refurb :)

Hi can I have them please would be ideal for me as when the alloys get refurbished on Boris I’ll be able to put these on temporarily while there in for refurb :)
Yes there yours too good to throw away so glad that someone can make use of them. When would you like to pick them up.

Hi Mike thanks for the offer but I'm hoping as I'm posting them for free it will not be a problem... Hope you are well theres not a day goes by when went I dont miss my A2 and often wonder if I will see it again.... Hope you and Angie are well.

Hi everyone I’m getting the wheels collected by my courier but I have a question how much does a Audi A2 SE wheel weigh with a tyre ?

Thanks

Hi all the wheels are still available unfortunately my courier is not going to collect them unless I pay a fortune :(:)

Hi all the wheels are still available unfortunately my courier is not going to collect them unless I pay a fortune :(:)

Isn't there a "forum transport" around here?
Someone of the forum near the product collects, travels for work or other reason to a closer destination in the right direction/end destination, and someone else collects/brings from there, and so on till it drops off, or is close enough for you to collect yourself.......... Costs can be variable, a cup of coffee (or tea fo English gentlepeople ;)) a bottle of wine, beer, whatever.
Works good on some other fora.

O would like to have an idea of GLS courier services ...I know that it’s not that much...a friend of mine payed for a set of 15” on demon tweaks to Portugal ,50 pounds

Back