A2 Blue in Ayr

JavaGreen

Scotland
I am in the process of purchasing a Blue CS from Eurobox in Ayr, as I understand, a club member offered him 4K however he turned this down. Who was the member?
TIA.
Paul

The car sounds very nice indeed ....I don’t think Steve-c meant anything by the question ..welcome to the forum I hope you find it very informative and a big help in keeping the a2 in good fettle ..? lots of great people and useful source for everything a2 ..Paul

But indeed, I am paying nothing, my business will be purchasing the car. In a years time, I intend on purchasing the car from the business for a very modest sum. In the meantime, the business will pay for everything that the car should/might require in bringing it up to a reasonable standard.

Damageruk do you really have five of these cars?
Yes, three in regular use. ATL just taken off the road with undiagnosed engine fault (will be repaired and returned to service). FSI awaiting repair having been off the road for many years. Feel free to stop by en route to/from Ayr, always happy to discuss A2s or provide a VCDS scan.

Yes, three in regular use. ATL just taken off the road with undiagnosed engine fault (will be repaired and returned to service). FSI awaiting repair having been off the road for many years. Feel free to stop by en route to/from Ayr, always happy to discuss A2s or provide a VCDS scan.
Thank you for your kind offer, hope to see you and your collection at some point.

Dealer told me an A2oc member was after it.

I'm concerned by your (apparent) continuing quest to track down the A2oc member in question.

The car you've committed to buying was advertised on Facebook a couple of months ago at £4995. You inspected it at Eurobox, a company that rents out secure storage. The questions I would focus on are
1. Is the person who showed you the car actually a legitimate dealer?
2. Did you inspect the V5 and copy out the current keeper details?
and 3. What has happened to the deposit you left on this car?

I may be worrying unnecessarily, and I hope that I am, but the presence of both Facebook and Eurobox in this saga suggest the possibility that you have been scammed.

Back