A2 respray

V666col

Hoping you can see I’ve had a respray on my a2. Don’t really like the smooth grille. Anyone got the other type for sale please.

Attachments

• 4E0E40CE-EF70-4B56-8FA0-1E8B09C19069.jpeg
    4E0E40CE-EF70-4B56-8FA0-1E8B09C19069.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 224
  • BDBE47FC-64E8-48B5-9C93-8BDEC9DDA8E1.jpeg
    BDBE47FC-64E8-48B5-9C93-8BDEC9DDA8E1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 222
  • 23DDCE6C-8BD6-43DD-8692-E69FA872AB71.jpeg
    23DDCE6C-8BD6-43DD-8692-E69FA872AB71.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 220
Car looks fantastic ?

Your best bet is placing a wanted ad in the market place. They usually go for circa £40 from memory

Last edited:
Hoping you can see I’ve had a respray on my a2. Don’t really like the smooth grille. Anyone got the other type for sale please.
I have a slatted grill for sale in very good condition, please pm me if required,
Cheers,
Ami

Really pleased but the interior is desperate for a really good going over. Tried myself but I’m the plastic seems to have a funny feel to it.

Really pleased but the interior is desperate for a really good going over. Tried myself but I’m the plastic seems to have a funny feel to it.
That’ll be the dreaded soft touch. Not much to be done bar either sourcing replacements or taking the lot off.

Right!! So that’s the thing you all talk about on here and I haven’t had a clue what you on about. Like I don’t know what pm me means. Or I might have but don’t know how to. This is so new to me

PM means "personal message". If you click on a members avatar photo/name it brings up a box inviting you to "start a conversation". Click on that to start a private conversation between you and that member. ?

Right!! So that’s the thing you all talk about on here and I haven’t had a clue what you on about. Like I don’t know what pm me means. Or I might have but don’t know how to. This is so new to me
Ok, I will pm you, then you will see at the top of this page an envelope with 1 in Red.

Hi there, I have a perfect slatted grill & am looking for a v. good condition smooth one, so we could do a swap !!

My son lives in Derby (Chellaston) I will see him in 3 weeks, so can give him mine then, if you could give him yours before then ?

Sounds complicated, but I am genuine & means a straight swap plus no postage costs.

Please pm me if this sounds good to you.

Martin

Ok. Thank you all. I will have to come back to you all tomorrow evening when I reach Cornwall if I get there early enough. Going to bed now. Really early start

Back