Chat A2 Sport 90.....Sold.

Just thought I would let the club know that I've now sold my Sport 90 & achieved just below asking price.

Owned the car for 5 years and wasn't in great overall condition, proud to say I've fixed the issues on purchase, and had numerous professional modifications added to her.

Particularly thanks goes to Tom who has worked on My A2 and done many highly professional jobs.
His work is of the highest standard.

Additionally work carried out at Stealth racing (remap to 125 BHP & MYP 6 speed gearbox) two modifications I can highly recommend to anyone on here.

Vastly enjoyed the car, but now time to move on - enjoying my TT 2.0 diesel Quattro, remapped to 220 BHP.

I have some items left over for sale and will post on the market place shortly...
(Rear mud flaps, Rear electric window motors, & climate control unit)

Thanks guys and stay safe,

Andrew.

Just thought I would let the club know that I've now sold my Sport 90 & achieved just below asking price.

Owned the car for 5 years and wasn't in great overall condition, proud to say I've fixed the issues on purchase, and had numerous professional modifications added to her.

Particularly thanks goes to Tom who has worked on My A2 and done many highly professional jobs.

Additionally work carried out at Stealth racing (remap to 125 BHP & MYP 6 speed gearbox) two modifications I can highly recommend to anyone on here.

Vastly enjoyed the car, but now time to move on - enjoying my TT 2.0 diesel Quattro, remapped to 220 BHP.

I have some items left over for sale and will post on the market place shortly...
(Rear mud flaps, Rear electric window motors, & climate control unit)

Thanks guys and stay safe,

Andrew.
What mods were done to get it to 125 hurspurs . And any hit on fuel economy ?? And what ball park figure we looking at ?

Thank you for your kind words, Andrew. It was a pleasure helping you to achieve your vision for your A2. I'm glad you're enjoying the TT.

What mods were done to get it to 125 hurspurs . And any hit on fuel economy ??
Some of the modifications documented in the TDI120 thread were also applied to Andrew's car, though his car started life as a TDI90, whereas my own is a TDI75...

Cheers,

Tom

For a TDI90 I can highly recommend a PTW instead, the MYP has intermediate ratios very similar to those of the TDI75 and hence actually shortens the lower gears compared with the standard GRJ, the PTW lengthens them slightly and works really well with a mapped 90.

Back