A2 tdi 2001 fuel filter part 057127247e help needed

ashley7715

A2OC Donor
I've just had the head gasket, a cam belt kit including inc water pump and a full service inc fuel filter done by a local garage who know the A2's. Since the work the car has what seemed a lot of reduced power (as if the turbo wasn't kicking in) then had issues starting.
Its back with the garage at the moment. VCDS shows no errors.
They have checked the turbo boost and this all appears to give back correct vales when driving.

After blocking off various fuel pipes they have put the problem down to the non-return valve but are struggling to source the part that came off part number 057127247e.
Does anyone know if there was a part number change or if the any other derivative of the 057127247 part number will work? ( i did see another post on the subject that thought it may not but didn't think it was conforming)

autodoc comes back with the following parts.

any help would be great been with out the car for a week now.

On an A2 Tdi, the fuel non-return valve is incorporated into the fuel line, it is not a separate item. 057127247E is the filter for the pre-heater. You could splice a 165201542B (Lupo non-return valve) into your fuel line.
RAB

Thanks RAB I've passed that information on hopefully that will help the garage get to the bottom of this.

Back