A2 TDi75 S-Line from France

Hello to all, I'm owner of a A4 Avant TDi115 (B5 from 2000) and just bought for my son a A2 TDi75 S-Line (250.000kms fully equipped : Bose, RNSD Navigation, A1 Rims)... See some photos under. Happy to join this forum and discover your A2s in UK.
Capture d’écran 2021-06-20 à 16.05.48.png

Hello to all, I'm owner of a A4 Avant TDi115 (B5 from 2000) and just bought for my son a A2 TDi75 S-Line (250.000kms fully equipped : Bose, RNSD Navigation, A1 Rims)... See some photos under. Happy to join this forum and discover your A2s in UK.
Capture d’écran 2021-06-20 à 16.07.36.png

Capture d’écran 2021-06-20 à 16.07.15.png

Welcome aboard :) Always nice to see photos, many thanks ? That is a nice one, and a rare combination of options (or certainly would be in UK terms). How is France treating the diesels at the moment, is getting difficult to own them in general or are they only restricted in the largest cities?

Welcome aboard :) Always nice to see photos, many thanks ? That is a nice one, and a rare combination of options (or certainly would be in UK terms). How is France treating the diesels at the moment, is getting difficult to own them in general or are they only restricted in the largest cities?
Hi Proghound, we have some restrictions in France with Diesel and mainly old vehicles in some big cities called "ZFE" and criterias depending on type of engine and year of the car/motorcycle... some infos here :

I am usually not a fan of non-standard A2 rims, but I do have to say that those A1's that you have on your car are quite stunning!

From the A2 Wikipedia article...

Special versions​

Audi also has a version of the A2 in its Neckarsulm plant which has been converted into a pickup truck by trainees – the "A2 Caddy". This was on public show for the first time at the A2-Club of Germany's annual meeting in Amberg, Germany, in August 2005. Pictures of the event are available on the German A2-freun.de site linked below.

Audi also released an S-line version in Germany as of late 2002, with 17" 9-spoke "RS4" style wheels (standard were 15"), sports seats with large side bolsters and lumbar support, special half-leather seat coverings with Pearl Nappa leather and Sprint cloth, leather handbrake handle, perforated leather gearstick and 3-spoke steering wheel and 10 mm lowered sports suspension. Additionally, the interior roof lining, the dashboard and carpets were black, the instrument faces titanium-coloured and an S-line badge was added to the rear doors. The driver information system and illuminated vanity mirrors for driver and passenger completed the package[16]

In the UK, the last Audi A2s (from early 2005 to June 2005) were badged as special edition models featuring a reduced price tag, digital climate control and a 'Concert II' radio with CD player as standard. They were the only models available in the UK at this time and were available with either the 1.4 petrol or 1.4 TDI engines. This special edition gave the A2 a final sales boost in the UK.

Although Tom has already stated the black headliner was only on the S-Line Plus. Perhaps other items were also on this higher Plus spec?

My 19y old son is more than happy with his A2 TDi75 S-Line...
Since the buying in June, I have :
- replaced the front lights which were no longer transparent,
- changed the driver's door hinge,
- replaced the front fog lights,
- changed the screen of the on-board computer
I have now to do :
- a major cleaning of the beige fabric seats which are stained in places
- replace the sunroof motor
The previous owner cut the rear wing fasteners...

Back