A2OC to mark members special occasions

Darren C

Admin Team
Hello all,

In keeping with the family and community feel of A2OC, I'm pleased to announce that from this week onward we will seek to mark members special occasions, such as significant birthdays and births, with a card and/or small gift. Naturally this will be approached consistently, but the caveat is that this can only be undertaken where the team have event knowledge.

The decision to do this recognises the family focus and people orientation of the club and its members.

As with all things new, there has to be a start to the proceedings. Fittingly we have marked the birth of Samantha and (A2)Steve's 2nd beautiful daughter Felicity this week by sending them a small gift.

We hope that you support this new approach and join with us in wishing Samantha, Steve, Harriet and Felicity every happiness and good fortune, now and always.

Today we received this in the post from a very kind group of people...

2liam55.jpg

2hwhe8p.jpg

I couldn't imagine any other club being as kind and thoughtful as this one. Sam and I are both really touched.

I cannot thank you all enough.

Steve

It is difficult to respond to that Steve, without it sounding a bit ......(well I hope you know what I mean?) but here goes anyway.

Our club treats its members as people first. People who share an interest.
We don't just think of everyone as just "members".

So we are happy when people have good news and reasons to celebrate (and sad if the opposite happens)

It is important to show that sentiment and so we as a club decided that this is a very human way of doing just that.

It is heartwarming to get a response like yours and very refreshing, thank you.

The very best to "you and yours"

Steve B

Great initiative!
If we are looking to send stuff to members in Sweden. I'm thinking something like keyrings, stickers or something else. I would love to administrate it for Sweden, if we see any reduction in shipping costs that way.

Great initiative!
If we are looking to send stuff to members in Sweden. I'm thinking something like keyrings, stickers or something else. I would love to administrate it for Sweden, if we see any reduction in shipping costs that way.

Nice idea, we will have a chat amongst the team and see what happens.

Cheers
Steve B

A lovely gesture
Im a bit of an imposter here really (Not having an A2) but I have always been welcomed and treat as everyone else here
The recent Meet in Saltaire ....I was made very welcome...Thanks Hilary et al...
Long may it continue...Something not seen very often on other Forums...Sadly
Well done A2OC

A lovely gesture
Im a bit of an imposter here really (Not having an A2) but I have always been welcomed and treat as everyone else here
The recent Meet in Saltaire ....I was made very welcome...Thanks Hilary et al...
Long may it continue...Something not seen very often on other Forums...Sadly
Well done A2OC

Glad to hear that you feel welcome!!! That is what we want, even though it is called an owners club you don't have to own one to be welcome.

And thank you very much for your input to our ideas, ALWAYS welcome.

Cheers
Steve B

just seen this thread and thought i would say its good to be one step ahead of the competition. this is excellent coming from a forum in general and maybe a first!

congrats to the new arrival steve :D

cant wait until its my birthday....looking forward to free upgrades from steve1 & steve2 - votex kit, parking sensors, front headlight washers & MFSW lol :p

ps. i probably registered the wrong date of birth when i joined as sometimes i do this for data protection, shame on me :( i will double check though!

well done moderators :)

cammy

Back