Abs and brake pads wire loom

zeicis

Past Member
Hi , looking for abs wire loom passenger side, or both sides. Thanks

Gints

Sent from my LM-X525 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I assume from the thread title you are aware the passenger side is single a four wire loom for both ABS and brake pad sensors. To be honest the passenger side loom is usually half destroyed as well as continuity faults so my advice is to buy new unless you are lucky and someone offers an acceptable used loom. Audi offer a loom replacement with part number 8Z0 927 904, for about £60, I would use Crewe Audi on here.

The driver's side is just the loom for the ABS sensor.

Andy

Hi,

I assume from the thread title you are aware the passenger side is single a four wire loom for both ABS and brake pad sensors. To be honest the passenger side loom is usually half destroyed as well as continuity faults so my advice is to buy new unless you are lucky and someone offers an acceptable used loom. Audi offer a loom replacement with part number 8Z0 927 904, for about £60, I would use Crewe Audi on here.

Andy
Thanks Andy for advice, will contact Audi

Sent from my LM-X525 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Andy
Hi Andy i'm looking for an ABS WIRE LOOM BOTH SIDES FOR AN AUDI 2002 1.4 PETROL DO YOU KNOW THE PART NUMBER PLEASE

Last edited:
Hi Andy i'm looking for an ABS WIRE LOOM BOTH SIDES FOR AN AUDI 2002 1.4 PETROL DO YOU KNOW THE PART NUMBER PLEASE
Good Evening,

I am fairly sure all A2 models (except 1.2) have the same front ABS looms with front left 8Z0 927 904 and front right 8Z0 927 904D. Now appear NLA from Audi/TPS but they are available from Audi Tradition

I would take CrispyEdd's advice but be aware most likely used items will have been truncated just a little past the grommet in the engine bay so be prepared to join to existing, probably easier to do this even with new.

Andy

Is it just the connector that has snapped? These are available with terminals of eBay. Saves breaking into the harness in the engine bay.

Last edited:
Back