Accessories Brochure?

Black Pearl

I keep going round and round in circles trying to find the downloadable accessories brouchure mentioned on this website, I just cant find it. Can anyone tell me how to find it please? I understand it's not very good, but as a new owner would like to see it anyway.

The thread says something like go to the image gallery, then select downloads, then select accessories brouchure.

Thanks Everyone.

Hi Black Pearl, welcome to the A2oc
Once the A2 was out of production for a year or two, Audi pulled the plug on the accessories brochure which had been downloadable off their web site.
Unfortunately I don't recall any club members printing off a copy before this happened.

If you'r looking for anything in particular then someone may be able to help out with pics or info etc

Cheers Spike

Hi Black Pearl,

You have problem regarding Accessories Brochure. Do one thing , search this brochure from search engine and from that select the suitable link to download the mirror of this article. Check on internet for this brochure, It might be happened that there is problem with downloading the contain of article.If you still find problem of downloading brochure , feel free to quote me.

Thanks

Hi Amy?

I'm not sure what you mean by download the mirror etc... but I still have not been able to find a copy of it?

Kind Regards
BP

Back