Albert Finney died today along with my father william foster very sad day indeed ? two great men .

One of my favourite actors died today what a force he was ..and if that wasn’t bad enough my father died at 12.40 last night also god bless them both ..
One 82 and the other 94 ..they both led full lives ...xx

One of my favourite actors died today what a force he was ..and if that wasn’t bad enough my father died at 12.40 last night also god bless them both ..
can I offer my deepest condolences on the loss of you father, 94 is a good innings by anyone's standard, but it does not make it any easier

Thanks everyone genuinely ..it’s mixed emotions today as he was suffering ..so yes I prayed at times he would go ..now he’s not in pain and he’s at peace but it was my father ..and the last time I will ever see him ..or we ever talk ..so there it is ..?..
“A long life is a short life “

Sorry for your loss, you have my deepest condolences. I lost my father last year so I know how hard a time you'll be having right now. ?

Always sad when someone passes, he will always be in your thoughts

Back