Anyone else having issues?

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
Anyone else having issues with push email notifications from the club to there email, I’ve just had a bundle come through all at once, all old pm’s but none the less a bit annoying, I have always normally just flicked on my emails to see any potential messages from A2oc members, but as of late I’ve had to open the club page! weird?

I'm having a problem with posting pictures. They are being posted twice for some reason?

Regards

James

We have recently been experiencing known issues with the automated email approvals for new registrations. @ben is aware and might already be looking at this aspect. It is possible that there are broader issues and this is linked. It might also be why you've had a push.

Please can I ask for your understanding as these issues are looked into. Ben is going through a particularly busy period just now and is the sole technical lead for the site.

Thanks,

Darren

Not a problem at all Darren, just ensuring the issues are noted in case others are exp the same. Easy to work around.

Hopefully this should now be solved. Seems Google have tightened up security requirements for validating email. I've configured our domain appropriately.

Sorry for the delay on this.

SPF record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back