Information Anyone know this A2? eBay

Ady.

A2OC Donor
Hey you guys…

Been a while since I sold my last A2 and am again feeling the pull. Looking for my fourth one now. ive just started to look and have seen this example on eBay

Does anyone know it? Or does anyone know of a clean reliable example that I should look at?

Thanks guys…

Hey you guys…

Been a while since I sold my last A2 and am again feeling the pull. Looking for my fourth one now. ive just started to look and have seen this example on eBay

Does anyone know it? Or does anyone know of a clean reliable example that I should look at?

Thanks guys…

This is being sold by wom automotive don’t know the car but it will be a nice car if being sold by Rob and Marcus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing service book….. proceed with caution. Get the seller to provide the previous owners particulars (they took it in part exchange) so that you can get the heads up directly from previous owner?

And check the MOT history from DVLA?

Missing service book….. proceed with caution. Get the seller to provide the previous owners particulars (they took it in part exchange) so that you can get the heads up directly from previous owner?

Hi

Thanks for the comment. I’ve just msg‘d them asking for contact details. See what happens :)

They have replied with a firm no. Leave that one then…

Ahh ok I just saw it parked outside there workshop yesterday so thought it would be them my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only know as Marcus mentioned it when I picked Tonka up in July. Which means it’s been for sale for a while…….

From what I can see, I would proceed with caution as well.
If you look closer, the nearside wing, headlight and fog light look misaligned and N/S wing colour is slightly different shade of red compared to the bonnet.

If you look closer, the nearside wing, headlight and fog light look misaligned and N/S wing colour is slightly different shade of red compared to the bonnet.
Also the MOT history indicates problems with headlight alignment…

Here are some photos of it from last week, not very good though! Website is Topvanz.co.uk I believe.

8afc171e6df5366dd3c944e128708166.jpg

e8f0b6889407c5eb1bac96504651e003.jpg

ec01f9b7d212ef6ff933225a4d903d87.jpg

b1e991ad84b8ef41b49b4d9cba6c91b1.jpg

Sent from the future

There was a 37k cracking A2 for sale…. I offered them full asking price….. dealer was very shady?. When I warned everyone on the forum about MOT discrepancy, the car mysteriously went off the car website/for sale etc. Buy a car from the forum, you will get a car from someone who likes/loves A2s and…… will usually be honest and upfront. Otherwise, purchase from a private source but….. check mot/ service history.?. Good luck in your quest.

PS: Sometimes, idk I think that the dealers are perhaps a forum member (discretely).??

If the seller gave you the PO's details they would have broken the law. I'm sure the "firm no" would have been because of this; in fact I'd be surprised if they hadn't stated this as the reason.

No business or individual can give out an individual's contact details without express permission from that individual. The law I'm referring to was enacted a few years ago and is popularly known as GDPR.

If the seller gave you the PO's details they would have broken the law. I'm sure the "firm no" would have been because of this; in fact I'd be surprised if they hadn't stated this as the reason.

No business or individual can give out an individual's contact details without express permission from that individual. The law I'm referring to was enacted a few years ago and is popularly known as GDPR.
That would imply that a car dealer would not be able to let a prospective owner see the log book. I would not purchase a car without seeing the log book…. Need to check the numbers etc.

Besides, if the dealer really wanted to , all he had to say was, let me contact the previous owner to see if they will allow you to contact them.

And no one could pass on address/name details on a piece of paper…… absolutely bonkers….. absolutely bonkers I say??

Looks to me that the bonnet just needs adjusting. As for the different shade of red, you see this a lot where the plastic wings appear different to the aluminium doors and bonnet.
let’s not be too critical of what is essentially a very cheap car that looks pretty decent to me.
Ian

In Norway you can, using the lisence plate, get the names of all POs of that particular vehicle.

But you can not see the MOT punches along the years; just if has passed the last one or not. Kilometers recorded at each MOT is also visible.

Back