Anyone near keighley

Erlingtheelder

A2OC Donor
Spotted these on flea bay but collection only. I’m keen to buy and refurbish then happy to sell on any I don’t need at very minor increase to members of someone can help pick them up and post them to me at my cost?

I do our weekly supermarket shop for essentials in Keighley - so potentially could help out......

Chris

I’ve not but yet @Howey How did you get on?
Sadly drawn a blank, seller seems like a real good egg and happy to hang onto them for a week but i cant justify the travel as essential even thou i am in wakefield, best of luck chaps!! If four are availible should a club member bag them i will be interested!
Cheers
Howey

Sadly drawn a blank, seller seems like a real good egg and happy to hang onto them for a week but i cant justify the travel as essential even thou i am in wakefield, best of luck chaps!! If four are availible should a club member bag them i will be interested!
Cheers
Howey
I’ll have a dash and you’re welcome to have first dibs on 4

I do our weekly supermarket shop for essentials in Keighley - so potentially could help out......

Chris
Hi Chris, So I won! I’ve paid and I’m just waiting for the chap to confirm his address and we can then make a plan. I’m in no hurry to receive them so I’d be quite happy for you to hold onto them until things ease with Covid a little.

No prob - will be in Keighley Saturday pm.
Happy to make a socially distanced collection then work out what to do from there.
No probs keeping them safe and secure here.
If only I had some pepper pots I'd be expressing interest in them but we run on 15inch refurbed A2 wheels!
Prob best to move to PMs for addresses / phone numbers etc

Chris

Back