AT prices up 6% Feb 1st... Jan group order offer.

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
HNY everyone, I hope it has been a good one for you all.... A big thanks to all involved in sharing the workload and distribution in the UK, it is very much appreciated. Also thanks to members for reimbursement quickly and without fuss, again, appreciated.

Just doing a bit of admin here and spotted this on the AT website:
With effect from February 1st, 2023, the prices for Audi Tradition spare parts will be increased by 6 %.
We would like to thank all customers and wish you a happy new year!

Services for NSU vehicles will be suspended until probably the end of the 3rd quarter 2023. We will endeavour to find a solution as quickly as possible and ask for your patience.

There is a mahoosive spreadsheet of sale items though: Download

So, we had better squeeze a January group order in before the price increase.
What works best is clips, trim and small items some of which may no longer be available or hard to find. Don't forget that current items may be available from your dealer...

Have a look at the Audi Tradition website and if you would like something please mail me [email protected] with AT January in the subject line. Please include the part number and amount needed. I can't search parts or give guidance on what fits what but there are very knowledgable members here who are happy to help.

Volico paint order is also possible too.

Cut off date: Sunday Jan 29th

Lets go!

Hello Rick,

Thank you so much again for your personal time it takes to pull these things together. Very decent if you.

Email sent regards one of these:

2ABE02D3-921C-487D-88FA-5859E7980351.jpeg

The part number is: 8Z0863077A

Kind regards,

Tom

Thanks Rick, only now found this. Will take a look at my needs and Audi Tradition offerings. Will message you Monday.

Morning, lovely people...
Everything is going well any all requests are on the spreadsheet. I think it has gone north of €1200 now which isn't a problem, everything will be ordered on Sunday and then will work its way through the system to you all in the uk.

Couple of thoughts.

The items are when taken together, are going to be one big and potentially heavy box which does worry me a bit. If I was driving across, no issues but I do worry about the post for this order. My suggestion would be to break this down into smaller bundles, especially with the switches, cubby boxes and cover trims. People will still share the post cost but with a smaller group so, slightly higher but nowhere near the €13 or so per item it would otherwise cost.

Also, @Erlingtheyounger still OK to do the UK distro?

Hi Rick - I agree - think it would be better to post a series of packages even though postage cost would be higher
Thanks for all your hard work
Cheers Dave

Morning, lovely people...
Everything is going well any all requests are on the spreadsheet. I think it has gone north of €1200 now which isn't a problem, everything will be ordered on Sunday and then will work its way through the system to you all in the uk.

Couple of thoughts.

The items are when taken together, are going to be one big and potentially heavy box which does worry me a bit. If I was driving across, no issues but I do worry about the post for this order. My suggestion would be to break this down into smaller bundles, especially with the switches, cubby boxes and cover trims. People will still share the post cost but with a smaller group so, slightly higher but nowhere near the €13 or so per item it would otherwise cost.

Also, @Erlingtheyounger still OK to do the UK distro?
Hi Rick,

Yep, still happy to do so.

Erling

HNY everyone, I hope it has been a good one for you all.... A big thanks to all involved in sharing the workload and distribution in the UK, it is very much appreciated. Also thanks to members for reimbursement quickly and without fuss, again, appreciated.

Just doing a bit of admin here and spotted this on the AT website:
With effect from February 1st, 2023, the prices for Audi Tradition spare parts will be increased by 6 %.
We would like to thank all customers and wish you a happy new year!

Services for NSU vehicles will be suspended until probably the end of the 3rd quarter 2023. We will endeavour to find a solution as quickly as possible and ask for your patience.

There is a mahoosive spreadsheet of sale items though: Download

So, we had better squeeze a January group order in before the price increase.
What works best is clips, trim and small items some of which may no longer be available or hard to find. Don't forget that current items may be available from your dealer...

Have a look at the Audi Tradition website and if you would like something please mail me [email protected] with AT January in the subject line. Please include the part number and amount needed. I can't search parts or give guidance on what fits what but there are very knowledgable members here who are happy to help.

Volico paint order is also possible too.

Cut off date: Sunday Jan 29th

Lets go!
I just sent an email request. Hope I’m in time. Many thanks

Back