Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy in the video is an absolute plonker
I hope he is not a member on here
What was with the clamps and bars to get the tyre off the rim. I was waiting for the angle grinder to come out and start hacking the tyre apart, after all he killed it many times with the knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy in the video is an absolute plonker
I hope he is not a member on here
What was with the clamps and bars to get the tyre off the rim. I was waiting for the angle grinder to come out and start hacking the tyre apart, after all he killed it many times with the knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
???

Have a quick look at this cars MOT history, this video and that history shows it’s not cared for with things only getting sorted at MOT time (assuming they’re not botched).

Have a quick look at this cars MOT history, this video and that history shows it’s not cared for with things only getting sorted at MOT time (assuming they’re not botched).
ive bought this car a year ago from dealer, it was in pathetic state it looked like it was part exchanged and driven by a girl, this is my first MOT and it has passed, but i still have loads of work to do to it

ive bought this car a year ago from dealer, it was in pathetic state it looked like it was part exchanged and driven by a girl, this is my first MOT and it has passed, but i still have loads of work to do to it
How have you found it rectifying things? personally I find it therapeutic fixing things.

Do you have a project thread on it with a ‘to do list’ showing what needs doing and what you’ve done. Would be good to watch it’s progress.

How have you found it rectifying things? personally I find it therapeutic fixing things.

Do you have a project thread on it with a ‘to do list’ showing what needs doing and what you’ve done. Would be good to watch it’s progress.
i have an idea of what this car will become, at the moment its my daily driver so i cant go crazy too much , you can follow this project on my youtube but like i said its a slow progress at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back