Audi a2 1.6 fsi BAD engine wiring diagram needed.

thestable

Hi there.

My dad and myself are attempting an engine swap for our broken fsi.

We are after engine and electrical wiring diagrams.

We are attempting to swap out a 1.6 polo 125bhp gti engine in to replace the broken fsi engine.

If anyone has access to diagrams that would be very useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there.

We are attempting to swap out a 1.6 polo 125bhp gti engine in to replace the broken fsi engine.

I am also currently doing the same!

Hi there.

From what we have seen the A2 engine wiring looms are great as they are separate from the rest of the loom, the 1.6fsi loom will need chances engine side and at the ECU plug. We are also searching for a good lupo gti and a2 wiring diagram.

Hi Guys, as I'm nearing the end of my engine swap I can tell you its not an easy job unless you have access to VCDS to enable you to code things (immob) and set some bits and pieces, you will also need a good understanding of wiring and have diagrams for the FSI, the normal 1.4 car and possibly the engine you're fitting.....you won't be able to do anything electrical without these.
As for wiring you'll need to splice the car loom into a new/replacement engine loom...you have the choice of either coil per cyl or ignition pack on the end of the cyl head, either way the looms are different AUA is coil pack on head or BBY coil per cyl, the ecu's are also different depending on coil arrangement used.
As for joining the looms its not plug and play!.....there are some big differences in the FSI and normal cars, none of the plugs are of any use so you'll need to cut them off and solder every connection.

You all must have the patience of a Saint>>> From personal experience even when you do have the appropriate wiring diagram to show you how it SHOULD be, due to VAG employing colour blind people to built their looms DO NOT assume the colour is correct always verify the PINS / CONNECTORS and PLUGS number at both ends of the loom.

Back