Audi A2 Factory

Not sure if I have shared this before taken during my time when I worked for Audi. It's the Neckarsulm Factory, I often visited. And before I get any blame, if t's your silver A2 with the OSS, then that's not me in the photo finishing it off :)

Audi A2 Ingolstadt Factory1.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous picture, beautiful car. I simply wish it was taken this year and I could go and buy a new one. It still looks so modern, it could easily be this years new A2.

P.S. I took the liberty of rotating the image and re-uploading it for you. I got a crook neck first time around. ;) :)

Reactions: Ami
What a stunning photo, thanks for sharing it here! Got any more? I just love these assembly line shots. As @Darren C said, it really makes you wish you could walk in an Audi dealer and buy a fresh, new A2 ☺️

What a stunning photo, thanks for sharing it here! Got any more? I just love these assembly line shots. As @Darren C said, it really makes you wish you could walk in an Audi dealer and buy a fresh, new A2 ☺️
Agreed. From the geekery perspective, was this taken around late 2002 / 2003? I'm seeing the Aero wiper, but the glossy maintenance panel on the bonnet suggests it couldn't be much later.

The car looks fantastic, I could do with that Orange Jack under the car in my workshop :)

Back