Audi A2 r18 pictures

naunen

Just want to share my audi pictures with you guys :)

3UcEdGO.jpg

Uv5cOSO.jpg

WmgGwHf.jpg

f7e0Mga.jpg

Last edited:
Are they 18s?
I like the darkened rear windows - have you darkened the rear light clusters too?
Great shots, a very nicely kept A2 I must say!

WOW those are some big rims !! whats it like to drive with the 18s ?

Like your rear lights , I am thinking about red tint film for mine .

There was another (earlier) iteration of the climate control panel which didn't have the infamous "soft touch" coating on it. It's a harder, glossy black plastic finish and is very resistant to scratching off, but doesn't have that slightly sexy/luxurious tactile feel of the soft touch finish.

My car originally had a soft touch climate panel but it now has a hard black finish one instead :)

no smudgy buttons on the Climate control, how did you manage that?!

WOW those are some big rims !! whats it like to drive with the 18s ?

Like your rear lights , I am thinking about red tint film for mine .
thx!
well not much difference, only fuel consumption little higher, with r15 was avg 4.3l/100km , now with r18 225 about 4.8l/100km,

Just noticed the tinted side repeater indicator lenses too - it all goes well together, nice one.

I like your a2 a lot im not a fan of silver cars but the dark touches make it look really nice! I always wanted those wheels from my love of the transporter films but I diddnt think they would suit the a2 but I think they look really good on a silver one! Good job, I'm also thinking of a red film on my lights....

What size are the tyres with those 18inch rims? Is it possible on A2 with 235/45/18?
There is no way that those tyres would be suitable for the A2.
They are not only too wide but they would be too small in diameter.

You can get by with a 2.5% difference in diameter. These would be 10%.

I run 215 35 18s on my A2 and they are just about as tall as you would want and fit well

steve B

I bought an A2 with that style of wheels on it but in 18".
They filled the arches really well. steve B

Those rims wouldn't last an hour on some of the roads we have over here (Ireland) but man, those rims and dark touches up the sex-appeal of your A2 at least 200%!! :)

Last edited:
Those rims wouldn't last an hour on some of the roads we have over here (Ireland) but man, those rims and dark touches up the sex-appeal of your A2 at least 200%!! :)
thanks! i have sold this car in 2014, now i bought 1.2TDI and want to do the same, i even got r18 rims but 5x100, 1.2TDI uses 4x100??

Take a look at some MINI rims, they're 4X100 too, mind you have to alter the centerhole to 57.1, Mini's got 56mm and keep a look at the Et value. Here on my Arosa, 15" and superlight R81 Imola wheels.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Back