Audi Tradition is back up and stable

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
Hi folks,

AT is back and after a couple of wobbles, seems to be stable. They still have a technical difficulty / order through your dealer, note but the site is back up.

Interestingly, I was offered invoice or credit card... whether the site is actually accepting cards, I don't know. Previously it wouldn't accept a German CC, from a German bank to a German address...

Anyhow... AT is back.

Sadly the payment bit still doesn’t work. Fill in all the credit card details ŷ required and press the continue button, it comes up with Payment by PayPal is not available please try later!

I'm aware as rick has already kindly helped me in the past.

It was more of a question really...was trying to browse for a part to find out availability.

Just been out in the sticks for a couple of days so an update from me on AT, with thanks again to Proghound and his offer to split parcels in the UK. We havn't had to do that yet but its good to know its there.

The last order went in and has been delivered as a member was at risk of not being able to use his car as he needed a part made of Unobtainium from the UK so hopefully he is up and literally, running.

I send via DHL who have 3 fixed weights and volumes for vey reasonable prices. The last AT order was in a very large box and weighed 10kg, postage was €5 to me in Germany. The size and weight was out of scope for the set pricing so it was a little more but members got stuff that wes hard to fund or source from the UK. Ironically in hindsight, if I broke it down into smaller bundles it may have been cheaper.. I'll have a kook at that next time.

I can do another order offer come September with again, the proviso memebers do their homework on part numbers from AT, I'm not a dealer or anything, just someone that lives in Germany and can place the orders... what you see in Euros on AT is the price of the parts to members. Some invoices have actually shown savings over whats advertised on AT plus the possible currency fluctuation.. So watch this space and I'll give a heads - up for the next order opportunity.

I will also say that there have been great resposes for reimbursing me for orders which is heartning and thanks for doing Frends and Family fee free transfers. At the moment its all working on trust which is as it should be. Thank you.

Back