Audi Tradition orders: Update

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
Afternoon everyone, a quick update. Please, no orders at the moment!

It looks like this will happen and a first order could be placed before the end of May with arrival in the UK, timed approx 10th June. This is a little way off I know but it will tie in with members away on the Scottish event already planned. There is a UK member interested in helping but no names yet as they need to make sure that they are happy to be a contact for this and it works for them.

We hope to give it a shot and see how this goes with absolute details on how the process works to follow shortly. It will work best I think for small items which can be combined in a bigger box and posted altogether, trim pieces, clips, hoses etc etc.

If you are curious and want to have a look for bits I have accounts with:

Thats it for now, more to follow.

Please, no orders at the moment and I'm not an Audi dealer so can't search for parts for you!

You Sir are a very decent fellow. On behalf of the club and its members, thank you ever so much for being so thoughtful and considerate. This is an invaluable offer and a service that will help many members repair or enhance their cars. I extend the same gratitude to whoever can help in the UK to make this work.

All the very best,

Darren

Back